Home, Auto, & Flood
More than an investment, your house is where you live and where you make memories that last a lifetime. With Delta Risk Solutions, you can be confident you have quality protection. And we use our experience to help you choose the coverage options that are just right for you. So your policy is as comfortable as your home.
Damage to your home can cause major hassles. If a leaking roof or broken window isn’t fixed promptly, even more costly damage could occur. And while you can’t predict accidents or mother nature, you can be prepared. Delta Risk Solutions offers a number of coverage options to protect your home and personal property. Whether its damage caused by weather, faulty appliances, vandals or other accidents, we’ll take care of you, your house and your belongings quickly and effectively.
BASIC PROTECTION YOU NEED FOR:
- Your home
- Other buildings or structures on your property
- Your personal belongings – furniture, clothing, appliances, etc.
- Additional living expenses
- Your personal legal liability
With Delta Risk Solutions you can trust our policies and services to help you through nearly any situation you can get into with your car. We are all about making you feel safe and confident every time you get behind the wheel.
Any time your vehicle is damaged, paying for the repairs should not be a source of worry. You need quality repairs for your vehicle. You need it returned as quickly as possible. And you need transportation while its being fixed. Delta Risk Solutions is dedicated to handling all the details. Whether its arranging repairs at a reputable shop or getting you a rental vehicle so you don’t miss any work, we help keep your life on track.
COMPULSORY AUTO POLICY COVERAGES
- Bodily Injury to Others
- Personal Injury Protection
- Bodily Injury Caused by Uninsured Auto
- Damage to Someone Else’s Property
- Optional Bodily Injury to Others
- Medical Payments
- Rental Car
- Towing and Labor
- Bodily Injury Caused by an Underinsured Auto
Everyone lives in a flood zone – a flood can happen any season, anywhere. If a flood happens to you, the fastest and most economical way to recover is with a flood insurance policy. More than 20,000 communities have joined the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). Nearly everyone in those communities – homeowners, condo owners, renters, mobile home owners, business, etc. – can buy a flood policy. This is good news considering floods are the most common natural disaster. Flood insurance covers your structure and particular content items (if elected), but does not have additional coverages for things such as living expenses, business interruption, decks, fences etc.
KNOW YOUR FLOOD FACTS:
- Flood insurance is not covered by your homeowners, business, or other property policies.
- There is a 30-day waiting period for a flood policy to take effect.
- 25% of all claims occur in low-moderate risk flood areas.
- Everyone lives in a flood zone
- In the U.S., flooding is the #1 natural disaster
- Over a 30 year mortgage, there is a 26% chance of flooding vs. a 9% chance of a fire in high risk
- Federal Disaster Assistance – if it’s available – is usually a loan you must repay with interest.
These products are continually changing and we can provide you with the latest information and policies available.